My fashion themed challenges continue! In case you missed part 1 for November, you can check it out here. The themes for last week included the following:
- Tights: I paired a cozy pair of sweater tights with a Max Studio dress and plaid blazer for a school Open House event.
- …is my new black: Red and black was my new black in another Max Studio graphic dress lightened up wit graduated pearls.
- Pinspired: My “pinspiration” was mixing prints – plaid and leopard, of course.
- All wrapped up: I love a good wrap dress. They’re very comfortable and flattering. The last time I wore this dress was almost a year ago to the day, but I was 7 months pregnant. Did I mention it’s great stretchy fabric?
- Plaid: I love this silky, slouchy blouse – a dressier take on the beloved print.
- Cashmere: I chose my softest, comfiest two-tone sweater and balanced its form-fit with an a-line shadow-hemmed skirt.
- Stud: Saturday night was date night, so my stud was my date ; )