Do you remember in grammar school when “clubs” were all the rage? I was a founder of several exclusive clubs, which really upped my playground status- you had to know the secret password and everything. Then you move from student council and yearbook clubs in high school to sorority and fraternities in college; we clearly have this strong desire to compartmentalize ourselves and our interests, so that begs the question: what’s left for adulthood?
Enter Club W to the rescue, the best kind of club for adults. I was so thrilled when they reached out to me to see what they were all about.
Let me ask you: do you like wine? Sparkling wine? A good deal? Well, then you’ll happily be accepted into this wonderful club. Let me give you the run down.
The Cool Club You Need to Be In
How it works
- Visit Club W by clicking here – by using my link, you’ll get $20 off your first order.
- Fill out a brief Palate Profile quiz to get custom recommendations. If you already know your taste, you can opt out and start browsing. I’m no wine connoisseur, so this quiz definitely helped point me in the right direction.
- Each month, you’ll get recommendations based on your preferences and taste profile. You’ll choose 3 bottles a month for $39 + $6 flat rate shipping. If you can’t pick just 3, Club W covers shipping on orders of 4 or more bottles! (But remember, you’ll get $20 off your first order.)
- That’s it! You can order as often as you want or skip any month – totally up to you. The membership is extremely flexible- there are no fees or cancellation penalties; it’s just good wine at affordable prices – it really is just the best adult club.
Whether you understand and appreciate the subtle notes and body of wines or just know what you like or don’t like by taste, there are so many cool features for you.
Videos: when it comes to wine, I’m usually a ‘judge a wine by its cover’ kinda gal – I love labels and packaging! However, when I was browsing the selections, I watched the short videos for each wine that have an expert talk about the flavor profile and give a background of the grapes and regions the wines are from. It made me at least feel very smart and cultured.
Labels: okay, actual sommeliers might roll their eyes at me, but one of my favorite features of the Club’s wine selection are the pretty and interesting labels. Seriously, check it out for yourself; you’ll see what I mean.
Recipe card: when I promptly received my shipment, I found a card that came with each bottle that not only gives an overview of the product but also includes a recipe card with a perfect pairing for the wine- how cool is that?
With mine came the following:
- Rice Krispie Treats paired with WKND American Sparkling White Blend (a genius pairing in my book).
- Shrimp Tacos with Watermelon Salsa paired with Wonderful Co. White Blend – can’t wait to make these this summer.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Cake with Lemon Zest paired with Everything Nice White Blend – my husband’s favorite.
I don’t know what I’m more excited for – sharing these drinks with my family and friends, the pretty labels, or the amazing recipe cards. So far, I’ve been able to share these drinks with my family for dinners and birthday celebrations; I definitely plan on stocking up for summer, my friend’s bachelorette party, and it’s always good to have extra bottles around for hostess gifts.
So who wants to join the club with me? If nothing else, take advantage of my special code for $20…that comes out to about $28 for three bottles of wine. No secret passwords or hazing necessary – just good old fashioned good drinks and good prices. Be sure to share with your friends and join Club W – all the cool kids are doing it.