If you’re familiar with my blog, then you know I participate in fashion theme challenges through Instagram. Every day, there is a new theme for participants to interpret and dress accordingly! So far, the themes were as follows:
- Dress it up: comfy grey sweater dress with embellished neckline (TJ Maxx)
- BOWnanas: feminine oversized bow blouse with navy pencil skirt (TJ)
- FURgalicious: pink suede boots with chocolate brow fur trim (Macy’s); dainty gold tiered necklace- Nordstrom.
- Silver belles: I never wear silver, but I love the few sparkly pieces of silver jewelry I have.
- Stripes: (top/skirt Forever 21; necklace Charlotte Russe)
- Still has tags: my new Charlotte Russe mock turtleneck dress is quickly becoming my new fave. Long chevron necklace from Nordstrom.
- Welcome to my cardi: (outfit: TJ Maxx, necklace: Burlington Coat Factory).
- Poinsettia princess: okay, I did take a photo with an actual poinsettia plant, but I didn’t like it. I opted for a cozy casual Saturday look to go shopping with my sister.