This post is sponsored by Acorn Influence.
Whether you’re looking to impress your guests or spend time with your family, I have the perfect dessert for you. It involves 3 ingredients, 5 minutes of prep, 10 minutes of baking, and will probably last seconds before you devour it. Can’t get any easier than that, right?
What I love about these easy Pillsbury crescent roll desserts is that you can customize them to your exact taste, which makes it a fun dessert to prepare with the whole family or with your friends.
I like to get my little one involved by adding her own crescent fillings, and the customization possibilities are truly endless! I’ll share my favorite fillings below, but you’re welcome to add in any fun flavors that you like. You can see the preparation, baking, and tasting process in the video below. Enjoy.
Easy Crescent Roll Desserts
- Pillsbury Original Crescent Rolls Twin Pack 8 oz (I buy them at WalMart)
- Banana, strawberries (or other fruits)
- Peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit
- Pop open crescents (my favorite part), and separate crescents into triangles
- Slightly press on dough to spread it out a little
- Add a dollop of Nutella, peanut butter, jam, or other spread of choice
- Place in sliced or chopped fruit
- Roll dough from widest end to create crescent shape; pinch any gaps closed
- Place on slightly greased baking sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes on middle rack
- Remove from oven and garnish with powdered sugar, spread with a bit of Nutella, peanut butter, or jam, or leave it plain
- Enjoy warm or refrigerate for a cooled tasty treat
These ooey gooey little pockets of delight are a perfect late night snack, impressive dish to bring to holiday events, and have endless personalization possibilities! Some other yummy filling ideas include: mini marshmallows, canned pumpkin with cinnamon, caramel and apples, candied nuts, chocolate or cinnamon chips, and fluff filling.
How will you make your crescent roll dessert?