Welcome to November! I’m participating in another daily fashion theme challenge this month; be sure to link up with me on Facebook and Instagram to participate and share your outfits with me. You can check out my October looks here: part 1, part 2, and part 3. This week, the themes were:
- Nice and toasty: I wore my blanket scarf from Frou Frou & Frill (so glad I came across this store! Trendy items and free shipping on all orders.)
- Totally tasseled: I paired an orange and gold tassel necklace with my Bebe tassel bag that I use daily as my teacher bag.
- No nonsense neutrals: Leopard is a neutral.
- Layers: I’ve always wanted to try layering a sweater over a dress…so I did!
- Wrist easy: When in doubt, grab all the bangles in site.
- Boots: I wore my favorite two-toned boots and tried layers another way – under my dress. It’s a fun way to transform a basic dress.
- Distressed darling: Word. I love distressed graphic tees.