It’s my birthday, so in order to celebrate I thought I’d share 31 facts for my 31 years. Let’s just dive right in, shall we?
1. I can lick my elbow, which is supposed to be impossible.
2. I have insomnia and hypnagogic hallucinations every night. (Want me to do a blog post explaining what that is? Let me know.)
3. I never wanted to be pregnant before having kids; my sister (and best friend, clearly) always said she would be my surrogate. Turns out I have the worst pregnancies but love being pregnant.
4. I can be weirdly hyper sensitive about certain noises or textures- I detest the feeling of cardboard or matte paint.
5. I choose to deny that dinosaurs existed.
6. When I was younger, I used to claim I could see air molecules…I still think I can.
7. I still sleep with my baby bear, Huggie. My mom stocked up on a few of them because I loved him so much, so now each of my girls has her own.