I know we feel this way every month, but how is it February already? A new month brings new fashion theme challenges on Instagram, but before we jump into February, check out the last looks from January. Here were the themes:
- What’s it all a boot?
- Rose quartz and serenity: Who doesn’t love a rosy heart printed cardigan?
- Pinned it: I had my eye on this sweatshirt for a while on Pinterest
- Risky business: Channeling Tom Cruise in a crisp white button down.
- Flat footed: Pink and cream patent leather saddle shoes? Yes please!
- FURever yours
- Full price confession: Wearing my adorable new floral purse; a gift from my sister, who will not confess the full price : )
- Passion for prints
- The deal is a heel
- Black ice
- Dress relief
- Red lip classic: I got that red – lip – classic thing that you likkkkke
- Bonus look: Floral crown for my daughter’s whimsical woodland birthday party.
The End of January Fashion Themes
Are you up for joining in on these fun theme challenges? Link up with me on Instagram and Facebook to see the daily themes and participate whenever you’d like!
Past fashion theme posts: